Friday, January 29, 2010

Fave Babes & the Never-Ending Wish.

image



Hey Little Diva's!
There is no reason at all for that little rainbow badgey thingy - just that i thought it was cute, so there you go (:
Well, to be honest i cannot be bothered at all to write this post, so sorry now for the lack of words and the self-indulgent amount of pictures. I'm just really tired and pissed off because my neighbours are little douchelord's.
Well, i thought i would throw together an impromptu collage of all my favourite "IT girls," or fashion icon's so you could have a look at my style influences. Not much, but you know; whatever. Oh and also I'll chuck in my latest wish list from Polyvore.com, & let you know that i have yet another pair of adorable, vintage looking boot's that i will photograph and show you maybe in my next post (:
so stay tuned for that..

Anyway; going off the topic - here is my collage of my fave Style Girls:

image



Left from right we have: Natasha Poly, Taylor Momsen, Agyness Deyn, Uffie, Peaches Geldof, Alexa Chung, Sasha Pivovarova, Ke$ha and Daisy Lowe.
All of them are absolutely amazing and beautiful and although Ke$ha is a little mainstream and abit too grungy at times - i like her style and i think she deserves to be in there too. Who are your style icons? -- love Pictures, Images and Photos

Right,
Now i will quickly move on to my new wish list!
I just created it on Polyvore, not too flashy, just simple - like i said i can't be bothered (:

image



What's in your wishlist? Okay well dont forget to leave a comment about your wishlist and fashion influences, And dont forget to hit that "Follow" button! Don't be scared, he doesn't bite! (: I suppose that's all i care to muster -- so stay tuned until next time!

image

23 comments:

blackecstasy said...

love ur collage ~ lols
and the style are fabulous =p~
love ya
yudia aiiu
http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am so into cross necklaces right now. I just designed a multi cross necklace that is...if I do say so myself off the hook. xo Mish

www.themishdish.blogspot.com

Jx said...

love love love Natasha Poly!

Zi said...

cute blog

have a look to mine if you love underground and avant garde fashion

Bexs said...

WOOOO, i love multi chained necklaces (:

anna bu said...

got my music player from mixpod.com

Sophie said...

I love Natasha Poly's and Sasha Pivovarova's outfits in your collage. They have such great style! Thanks for sharing this, your blog is wonderful!

-couturewonderland.blogspot.com

Sequins♡Sparkles said...

nice collage!
you have a nice blog too..thanks so much for your comment and following :)
really appreciate it!
-x-

sequins-sparkles.blogspot.com

by Sutton said...

these chics are rad! love them all!

stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com

Erin Baskin said...

You are my new love I have decided. Taylor, Agnes, Alexa....my other loves of course. Oh and I'm looooving the fringe purse. I have one similar but just broke off the strap...sweet.

xo,

Erin

http://ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/

Anouk said...

Love the little white dress in your wishlist.

http://anouk-laure.blogspot.com

Niecey Small said...

Can i Party in those outfits hahaha
syke nah i love the looks
love this blog

plz check out mine
www.nieceysmall.blogspot.com

p.s i am following =] if you ask

Anonymous said...

alexa chung, sienna miller & kirsten dunst are just a few of my style icons! love everything on your polyvore collage!

www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

irmiana said...

I love military blazers, especially the one Chris Colfer wore in the 3rd episode of Glee (it just aired on telly here, so getting to rewatch it all again!)

Also, check out Peaches' sister, Pixie - she's pretty awesome as well :-)

xoxo
irmiana

http://idressforme.blogspot.com

Heart Charlie said...

Beautiful! I love the inspiration pics and that ruffle dress in your wish list post. Very cute! Why does Alexa ALWAYS look perfect?!

Ally said...

I love all of these ladies!! Such inspiring style :*)
Your blog is so awesome keep it up lovely!
xx

pinsandroses.blogspot.com

Erin Baskin said...

Check out my new post! I finally put up pics!
xo
erin

Erin Baskin said...

oh yeah, and how did you set up your blog? Like your background and everyting

Erin Baskin said...

I say it's time for a new post!

xo,

Erin

http://ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/

Fiona said...

Thanks for the follow!
That collage is awesome.. so many inspirations!

Olivia said...

THANKS for followng my blog, i love your style icons - Alexa Chung in particular (L)

mel said...

beautiful blog deary! i love all those girl too:)
such a fab blog girl - keep it up!
xx

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the collage...the photos are great too! xo Mish