Thursday, January 28, 2010

SceneKids, Shopping, Tea & Sunshine. Oh my!

image


Hello! Well, I'm totally bored and realised i could actually write in my blog instead of sitting around doing nothing (:

This morning, i was rudely awakened by seagulls squawking outside my window. Then to make things worse my neighbours were being really loud and pissy, and I'm pretty sure i swore at them then chucked a shoe at the wall. God i hate my pissy neighbours. Thank god the shoe wasn't worth anything.
Then i swanned around in my white tank top and denim harem pants on the deck, drank a cup of tea and read my copy vogue in the sun. Thinking all the while what the hell seagulls were doing on my driveway at 9 am?

Well, in my last post i said i would post my latest buys, however i just cannot for the life of me be bothered having a photo shoot, so you guys will just have to make do with one or two pictures, and i just catalogued my items basically. I just discovered at the moment i am incredibly obsessed with shoes with bows? I have no idea why, but for some reason i really like them. When i went to the mall the other day i bought 2 pairs of heels with bows and another pair of boots. Ill tell you they are the comfiest freaking boots Ive ever worn (:
here they are:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

image



There really good too, because the heel isn't too high. Me being at least 5ft'9, i hate wearing huge heels on like a day to day basis because I'm like over 6ft with them on (:
Here's the rest of the shit i bought, which wasn't very expensive either, since I'm trying so hard to save my money instead of spend it which is ridiculously hard for me.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

i love Pictures, Images and Photosthat floral dress so so much, it is so amazing! The blue dress is different to what i would normally wear, but Ive always said i have no particular style, i love clothes for what they are and i don't worry about if it matches "my style" because i just mix and match. The denim high waisted skirt is so pretty & comfortable, perfect for the rest of summer, & when i saw that tank with new york city printed on it, I just had to have it, there was no reckoning with me after that! So, I'm happy with my buys, I have more i just couldn't be bothered posting them up (:
maybe in my next post? My friend had a party the other day and i went as a scene kid. Lol, here's a few picks of my attempted "scene kid" look. Its quite funny actually, because i used the stereotype as a guide what to wear..



.scenepartysceneparty

So how do i score? It was alot of fun dressing up in things i wouldn't normally wear but lately Ive noticed i seem to be breaking out of my comfort zone when it comes to fashion.. & neighbours ;] hehe. Okay, so id just like to say thanks to everyone who's stopped by on my blog and I'd really appreciate it if you guys could comment my posts and follow my blog! It really hasn't taken long for my blog to start getting up and running even though i only started blogging about a week ago! So thanks heaps! okay well ill leave you with the photo of the day & ill see you, my little monster's at my next post.

image


image

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The cassette tape necklace is brillant...so fresh. xo Mish

www.themishdish.blogspot.com

Bexs said...

Sure thing (:
hahaa, thanks !
yeah i love your blog!
xx

notesfromtheundergroundteen.blogspot.com

em.me.ma said...

cute tanktop! tthx for the comment hun

Anonymous said...

cute skirts love!
x
Aimee
http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

M. said...

cute, love the skyline tank!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplans.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice shoes!!!

Erin Baskin said...

New York t is AMAZING. Where did you find that!? Glad we are blog newbies together! I'm following you!

-Erin

http://www.ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/

Rosie Savage said...

I love all the clothes you bought, especially the denim skirt. I really need to get myself one of those... :)

bittenfingernails.blogspot.com

KY said...

The floral dress is so cute!!

Anna said...

thanks for visiting my blog and commenting :)

you're so freakin tall! haha. I would love to be 5'9 :)
Great buys! I'm loving the heels and that gorgeous blue dress! I might have missed it if you wrote it but where did you get it?

satinsugar.blogspot.com

Ugly Cute said...

your necklace is so so much fun!

xoxo
http://itsuglycute.blogspot.com

Anouk said...

Really love the floral dress! And love your blog. I will definitly come back.

Please take a look at my blog, i'm new :)

Ciaociao

http://anouk-laure.blogspot.com

Internationalmode said...

hey beckah
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it. Hope you visit often. You have a great blog going. Love the pics.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

i love your ankle boots & the first dress...lovely florals!

thanks for visiting my blog!

www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

colleen kirley said...

love the outfits you bought !
your blog is cute

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

love the new purchases - especially the NY skyline tee! so perfect!

♥ Hannah

((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

xx

irmiana said...

Love the floral dress! I bought a similar one in blue ages ago, but ended up returning it as it didn't fit right :-( Wish I hadn't now though..

Stunning blue eyes, btw!


xoxo
irmiana

http://idressforme.blogspot.com

excSHOESme said...

i like em boots :) now following you :)