Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hot - Pretty Nails; Not - Wooden Bracelets.

----------------------------

I went shopping the other day and i walked into a random store which sells like jewlery and make up by the way and found all these totally cute shades of nail varnish! I freaking love painting my nails, & i have to say these colours are so cute. the one i saw that i totally fell in love with were the matte colours and this pretty teal/turquoise colour.


teal


This colour is freaking pretty too:

mint



& im in love with this aswell.

coral nail varnish Pictures, Images and Photos

-----------------------------------------------------------

As for the black's and darker colours, i dont think id really go for them. they are really NOT at the moment.
Black nail polish seem's really.. black. Lol. & all my guy friends hate it when chicks wear black nail varnish so maybe reconsider wearing it?

ill tell you whats not cool!
I brought this wooden bracelet from this store kinda like this one:

Bracelet-wooden design Pictures, Images and Photos


Ive been wearing it for ages, & i think its totally cute, goes well with like all my clothes and i wear it kinda pushed up over my arm. Anyway, i was walking around town with it on alllll daay. It was fine, infact even one old lady who was serving me in macdonald's complemented my outfit!
Then i got off the train and walked home got changed - And then my wrist started itching.
No big deal right? Wrong. I look down at my wrist and there is a huge fucking red ring right around my arm where the bracelet was sitting. It looks like sunburn and itches like crazy.
im not even kidding. I dont know what the hell it came from, but im hoping it's just a skin reaction from the paint or something, & not some weird wooden termite thing thats gone around and bitten off my skin. Abit dramatic i know, but omfg, it is disgusting. No more wooden bracelets for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, im unstoppable; im like putting three posts in one but i decided im in desperate need of sharing with you the dangers of african bracelet bugs and pretty nails and now another thing which i think is so godamn cute - the movie coraline!

Coraline Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes im aware that im 16 years old and not 10 but this movie is fucking great. Its kinda dark and creepy, in an alternative way that ive never seen a kids movie done before, which is cool becuase its trying something different ya know? being the kind of person i am i like movies like that. but i like pretty much any movie as long as its not really long, disgusting or has nicholas cage innit. It's like, totally Tim Burton, It reminds me of movies like the corpse bride but it is totally amazing and the anamation is really brill. Which of course it would be because Tim burton made it (: Also it kinda helps that Coraline has awesome hair (blue) and matching nail varnish which you all probably know by now that i love.. Well you would if anybody was actually reading my blogs (:

Well, seeyah at my next post.

image

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great MOO_VIE

Vicky said...

Love the fact you write so much about beauty products. Sweet blog!

Unknown said...

I have the barry m green!
LOVE it...
cute blog, thanx for checking out mine :)

http://lipstickboudoir.blogspot.com/

xx

em.me.ma said...

thanks for thecomment!
i love that blue nail polish; i think my nailpolish is a VERY similar shade to the that pink;; oh and i love nicolas spark! i just read The Wedding and Dear john(so heart breaking!)

loving your blog too :)

irmiana said...

That Illamasqua shade is so gorgeous!


xoxo
irmiana

http://idressforme.blogspot.com

Bexs said...

Thankyou guys (: